CETIAT training offer
Each year, CETIAT offers a panel of more than thirty training sessions, which reflect the competence and skills of its operational teams:
Those training sessions are inter-company sessions organised in the CETIAT premises in Villeurbanne (unless otherwise mentioned) and may also be adapted to your teams on your premises (intra).
- Metrology and quality organisation
- Mastery of measurements
- Characterisation of HVAC appliances
- Design and optimisation of HVAC appliances and systems
Please download the full pdf catalog 2010.
Full Catalog 2010
Intra-company training sessions
Those are tailor-made sessions which contents, duration and rhythm are defined
with you, depending on the goal to achieve and the technical level of participants.
We can also organise specific sessions or seminars to answer a particular need.
Below are examples of training sessions which have already been organised:
- Dimensioning and optimisation of heat exchangers
- Practical applications of the French energy performance of buildings regulation
- Calculation and characterisation of a thermodynamic appliance
- Aerodynamic and acoustic design of fans
- Acoustic measurement (adaptation to a special type of measurement: intensimetry)
- Panorama of the national or European standardisation or regulation in the fields of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, etc.
To go to the CETIAT premises, please consult the access map.